Sunday, September 11, 2016

First post!




ABOUT LIV...

Once a cougar, always a cougar!
I graduated from North Providence
High School, home of the cougars, 
in 2015. I feel as though the experiences
and teaching I received throughout my four
years at NPHS have shaped me into the young
woman I am today.
This picture describes my life for the next two months: soccer
and hanging out with these awesome girls. Soccer has been a part
of my life for as long as I can remember, and I am thrilled to be
able to continue my soccer career at the collegiate level.
The Fire Brick Oven Pizza and Bar is my place of occupation! 
I began working there as a hostess my junior year of high school, but I just
recently moved up to a waitress and could not be happier. 
Not only is it a great place to work, but I have made some great
friends with whom I hangout with on a regular basis.


This is a picture of my best friend Kat and I. When I am not playing
soccer, working or at school, I am usually with this girl. She has been my best
friend since my freshmen year of high school and there is no doubt in
my mind that she will be a part of my life forever.





Bulldog in a cheeseburger costume... Cause first of all, why not? 
But my main reason for this picture is because I love puppies, especially
bulldogs! If one day I do not own a bulldog puppy, then I have basically
failed at life.



No comments:

Post a Comment